"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Monday, January 10, 2011

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

My apologies for the lack of blogs lately. My life has been insane! The holidays took away what little free time I had, but it was so wonderful. Time spent with family and friends and best of all, Jeremy. We are back in it for good, and more in love than ever. It was wonderful spending the Holidays with his family and mine, and even a Bob Schneider concert to ring in the New Year. Other than spending time with loved ones, my life has been all about work and training for the half marathon in February. I did my first long run yesterday and I was pretty stoked! 7 miles in 1:24!! This week is three short runs then a long run of 9 MILES on Sunday! Please pray for my health and the ability to walk come next Monday! :)

Again, sorry I've been MIA, but I'm back!

Happy Monday loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment