"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Thursday, March 11, 2010

On the road...

So today is my Friday at work. Believe me I am stoked, however I am a little apprehensive about the weekend ahead of me. I am so excited to be going to Houston for my great friends' wedding (Love you Oliver and Andrea!!) but I can't help but think about how crazy it will be.

Now don't get me wrong, I love weddings. The friendships, the family, the LOVE. Not to mention the dancing and booze ;) However to be in a wedding is a whole different story- at least for the girls. It is an evening wedding so naturally, we start getting ready at noon- well that's what time I have my hair appointment. Then it's off to the wedding site by 2:00, followed by photos at 3:30, then the big show at 6:00. It sounds easy enough but any gal who's been in a wedding knows it will be no such thing. And to make matters worse, Jeremy is in the bridal party as well, so we must organize (and by we I mean ME) our vehicle situation, tux pickup, etc. What a wonderful affair. :)

However, with all joking aside, I am so excited for Oliver and Andrea. They, like Jeremy and I have been together for over 4 years and are living together. They make me believe in the unconventional way of love, and they are so great at it. So here's to you, our GREAT friends. To a lifetime of happiness.



Oli y Andrea



Andrea and I

No comments:

Post a Comment