"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Monday, March 15, 2010

sometimes we question Him...

...and yet we always know He only puts us through things He can get us through. Today is a sad day. Well it is the middle of a sad few days. Sad actually doesn't even fit the bill. One of my best friends, Amber, has lost her newest little niece through complications associated with being a premie baby. It is heartbreaking-- Samantha wasn't even two months old.

My family has known this family for roughly 22 years. My mom taught Amber in Mothers Day out back in the day and we grew up as church friends ever since. In middle school the bond became closer, and then three years ago I was honored to stand next to Amber as a bridesmaid in her wedding. She is one of my dearest friends and I can't stand how bad she is hurting.

To make it even worse- my older sister, Abby, and Amber's older sister, Jaclyn(Samantha's mommy) are good friends as well. Jacyln sang at both my brother and my sister's weddings. Our mom are good friends, doing double duties together for PTA, Project Graduation, and everything else related to being amazing mothers.

It is so hard to trust in Him in times like this, but I have faith that he knows all and takes care of everyone and everything in His light. I ask if you are reading this- please say a quick prayer for the Johnson Family, the Ainsworth family, and anyone and everyone else who has lost a baby too soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment