"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stressed to the Max

Sooooo this week has been a little... intense. In one week I have gone from a gal with one fantastic job, to one not so great part-time job, to one not so great part-time job with interview, to one not so great part-time job with interview and part time gig for a few weeks, back to a gal with one fantastic job. My boss' are a little dramatic to say the least. This is the second time in a few months that this has happened. Now I know the economy is shaky and no one's job is safe, but there is a certain tact and responsibility as a boss to keep your employees out of the dark, and stressed as little as possible. For no other reason then we work more productively that way!!

Needless to say I am relieved this week is over. I am still very excited about the phone interview I had last night with the AMAZING Tiff's Treats (as seen here) but I am even more relieved to get one of these bad boys in my system as soon as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment