"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Monday, November 8, 2010

just when you think it's good...

Life gets GREAT. This weekend was one for the books. Friday night my new pal Angie and I headed over to the Long Center for a FANTASTIC concert from none other than Asleep at the Wheel and Mr. Willie Nelson himself. The night was full of beer out of sippy cups, "On the Road Again" and a late night trip to One Taco. Saturday was a late morning, saying bye to the boy, and then off to Barkitecture and the Gypsy Picnic | Trailer Food Festival. Our evening ended with birthday drinks for a new friend at a new bar called icenhouer's. PS- VERY cool bar. Sunday morning was an early one with a fantastic sermon from Halim, and then my last week with the girls in my Women of the Bible class. Amy, Patty and I scooted over to County Line on the Lake for some tasty BBQ and a beautiful view of swans and diving turtles to celebrate our new friendship after class. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I finished off the weekend in Round Rock with the parents, my favorite sister, brother-in-law and godson.

Oh and did I mention I became an "aunt" again this weekend? Definitely the best part of the weekend was the arrival of little miss Kinsley Terese Chesser on Saturday evening. Can't wait to hold this little cutie. Congratulations to my best friends Amber and Phillip, the new parents! Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment