"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kitchen Envy

For those of you who as Carrie Bradshaw would say "use your oven for storage" you can stop reading now. :)

I love cooking, but even more so, I love baking. For my birthday this year my whole family chipped in and helped me buy the ULTIMATE bakers delight- a KitchenAid stand mixer... in red ;) Now, I LOVE my kitchen, but in just a few short days I will have to give up the luxury of having all the counter space and storage I can possibly use to a MUCH smaller version. I can't complain, the new place has all new appliances, great modern cabinets, and a great overall style- but it's SMALL. This got me thinking about my dream kitchen. So all you Betty Crocker wannabe's- feast your eyes on these little diddies...


I love this modern style, don't know if I could actually LIVE with this though...


And then there is the allure of the traditional country kitchen that is so warm and lovely...


I am in LOVE with open storage in a kitchen...

What's your dream kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment