"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And the chapter is finally closed...

Well. I did it. With no tears as well. I turned in the house keys from Jeremy and I's first home together. I am very proud of myself. The old Kate would have not only ran but probably knocked over women and children to get back together with him by now. We need this. This is a good thing. It is going to be a good year. I will see to that. It is my new mantra.



"That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most."
- Hope Floats

An amazing quote I got from my dear friend Kristen's blog... Here's to getting to the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment