"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Friday, July 9, 2010

A new beginning....

So I haven't blogged in a while because I feel... lost. I lost the love of my life. I am in the process of losing my wonderful house I shared with him. And I am losing my sense of purpose in this world. It has been a whirlwind in these past few months. My birthday came and went... a few camping trips with the Broussard's came and went, without me... 4th of July came and went. And now I'm here. Trying to deal with it all without too many people to lean on. I feel it is necessary to release these thoughts feelings so I can move on.

I lost my will to keep trying in our relationship. He made it so hard for me to love him, and it became too much. After that being said and I started to walk away, he let me.

For now I look to the future as a hopeful one. As my friend Jesse tells me, 25 is going to be a good year... Stay tuned, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment