"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

fall feelin

It's that time. In Texas we don't really have "Fall" per say, but we do get cooler weather which only Texan's can call Fall. It's that brief time of year that you can sleep with the A/C off and the windows open and wear a t-shirt scarf. I love this time of year I think simply because it is so short. Pretty soon it will be full on "cold" and we'll have to cover up those cute clothes with a coat- I mean jacket. ;)

Every girl gets all jazzed about what her Halloween costume will be in early September, not me. I get my kicks from the carving. That's right pumpkin carving is MY THING. So here's my ode to the "costume ideas" for my pumpkin of course.


How cute are these?!? Happy Fall Festivus!

No comments:

Post a Comment