"I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have."
-Rupert Brooke


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

il mio amore, Bella

I seriously have the best dog ever. Took her with me to Houston this past weekend and she had a BLAST. She got to play with her new BFF, Luna all weekend long! They really were two peas in a pod. She was so exhausted by the time we got home Sunday evening, but rallied and was back to herself last night. So I decided to take her with me to my weekly trivia outing in Round Rock with my boys.

She was perfect.

I didn't even have to hold her leash for the last few hours I was there! She just sat next to me and walked around our table sharing her lovin with Patrick and Hunter as well. She was soooo cute!! She didn't bark once! I really can't get over how much she has grown up in the last few months!!! She's the best. I love her.

Bella and Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment